Yesterday, I decided to do a favor for a co-worker. We’ve been preparing computers for distribution at the high school for 4 days and have yet to get them into place. Every time we’d image the majority of them we would find some program or a minor setting we left out. We were suppose to have roughly 100 computers ready and distributed by Monday. Thursday afternoon we had 7 done. Take for granted we had imagined them already about two or three time already and now we finally had all the software up to date. Well, now we have one day to finish the rest and get them out. At roughly 8 ‘o clock I decided to go back to work and finish it up. I replaced the existing wanna-be switch with a Cisco 3550 with a gigabit backbone back to the core. Then I started imaging. It was going quite smoothly until I decided to reboot our web server to install some more updates. BIG MISTAKE! Although, I’d rather know sooner or later, yet 1 in the morning wasn’t the best time. I was almost done with the imaging when I learned that the web server didn’t wanna come back up. SCSI errors everywhere. Fortunately, rebuilding Moodle isn’t difficult, but time consuming. Convenient enough I had an extra server in the rack I could use. Installing SLES was the first time and it seemed like forever after deciding to install the updates before I did the actual conversion. While that was happening I used an Ubuntu cd to extract all the data from the old server and thankfully there was nothing wrong with the drives, yet it turns out to be some issues the software ( still don’t know what happened.) 3 hours later I’m leaving and going home, to bed. I’ll see the crew on Monday.